Skip to content
Free US 🇺🇸 Shipping on Retail Orders over $125 + Free Worldwide 🌎 Shipping on Swatches & Swatch Kits 🔥
Free US Shipping on Retail Orders over $125 + Free Worldwide Shipping on Swatches 🔥

Grow With Us

We love watching our customers go from purchasing a few swatches, to eventually entire lots of fabric.

We are able to work with customers to create custom options for their businesses. With 99% of our fabrics made in the USA, and the other 1% in Canada, we oversee the entire manufacturing process. We personally guarantee that our fabrics are 100% eco-friendly, 100% free of any harmful chemicals or toxic finishes, and are 100% made in quality-assured EPA compliant, American and Canadian textile facilities.

  • The Distributors
  • The Contractors
  • Our eco-friendly textiles are now available in the UK through Cuddle Plush and in France through MILPOINT. As the official distributors of Wazoodle Fabrics in the EU, each company offers a variety of our products, including Zorb®ProSoft® PULProSoft FoodSAFE® PULProECO® OrganicsProCool® Performance and other made-in-the-USA Wazoodle textiles.

    Read more about the Cuddle Plush partnership here.
    Read more about the Milpoint partnership here.

     

  • The best cutting and sewing contractors have a variety of skill sets that can help you take your project from prototype to final product. This is not just about stitching fabric together. The best contractors can help you with patterning, grading, and even drafting new prototypes from scratch. You also want a company that can complete your project in a timely manner. That's why it's important to find the best stitching contractors for your unique projects.

    Although we don't do any cutting and sewing ourselves, our customers have been overwhelmingly happy with the results from these companies, so that's saying something! We have compiled a list of the top contractors* so you can find the right one for your business. Kindly note that this is an ever evolving list that will keep on growing, as we get feedback from our customers and share that here with you. 

     

     

    *Wazoodle Fabrics makes no representations, collateral agreements, conditions or other warranties of any nature or kind, express or implied, with respect to the contractors listed on this page and assumes no responsibility as to the accuracy or the suitability of the information or services offered by the contractors. Please consult with the contractor yourself to determine their skills & capabilities to determine the contractors' suitability for your projects needs.