- Key Features
- Mask Construction
- Mask Use and Care
- X-95 vs Other Masks
- Blog Articles
The X-95 Mask is a high efficiency fitted face mask using textile technology to provide maximum protection to the wearer and others in the vicinity. Studies have shown that the fabric combination restricts transmission of nano particles in aqueous aerosols (from coughing, sneezing, breathing).
Mask Sizing & Fit
A lot of our customers have said that the sizing fits great, while others have said the sizing is off. We have tried our best to create a mask sizing guide for the X-95 Masks, that fits most. However, due to differences in facial structures the mask may not fit exactly to each face. Each mask is individually crafted so there may be slight variances in the measurements. The nose piece and elastics can be adjusted for the best fit. Unfortunately, we're unable to accept a return or exchange if the size fitting is off.
- 7 Performance Layers of Fibers working together to provide filtration in both directions - inward and outward to help protect against environmental aggressors.
Patent-pending Fabric Combination found to be effective in preventing transmission of nano particles in aqueous aerosols (i.e from coughing, sneezing, breathing)
- Antimicrobial - SILVADUR™ is a smart controlled release technology that uses silver ions to continually provide antimicrobial activity to inhibit the growth of bacteria, Fungi and algae on the fabric, control bad odors and provide intelligent freshness protection.
- Zorb® Filtration + ProCool® Performance technologies combine to give you a safe, protective filtration mask that keeps you cool & dry.
- Made in USA using fabrics manufactured in USA.
1. Inner - High-Performance quick drying double-knit fabric engineered to quickly wick moisture away from the skin and onto the filtration layer using a push-pull technology.
2. Middle Filtration Layer -
- Three dimensional fabric with two uniquely structured face knits with a dense core of cellulosic and synthetic fibers core for efficient filtration.
- Designed to capture and hold aerosols and moisture from the inside and outside.
3. Outer - High-Performance double-knit barrier fabric to protect from outside elements. Wicking fibers trap and capture aerosols and particles contained in them.
4. Latex Free elastic ear loops with beads for adjusting the length.
5. Brass Nose Stays securely sewn into the nose bridge seam for an adjustable secure fit.
6. Each mask in individually crafted with double sewn seams for long lasting durability, wash & wear.
Wash before first use and when required.
Medium hot (150°F) on delicate cycle. Low spin.
Use laundry soap/detergent, oxybleach ok.
No bleach, no fabric softeners.
Air dry or machine dry on warm cycle.
Heat water to boiling; immerse mask(s) for 5 minutes.
Lather with soap, agitate for 20 secs. Rinse well in plenty of water. Squeeze well. Do not twist.
Air dry or machine dry on warm cycle.
Optional sanitizing between uses: Spray/wet both sides with 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol.
Allow to air dry.
Store the dry mask in a clean bag/pouch.
Store used masks in a separate bag/pouch.
Use SilverCinch Bag for storing masks safely and separately.
No Returns Policy
All our orders are custom and cut to size. Due to the nature of our process, we are unable to accept any returns or exchanges.
- All natural fiber fabrics may have small holes, runs, etc. in the fabric. These are out of our control, however we take precaution & send you extra yardage in lieu of the defect.
- All bolts & rolls may have a +/- 10% variation. Discounted pricing reflects any discrepancies.
- Bolts & Rolls Seam & Damage Allowance - May contain seams where two ends of the fabric are sewn or taped together or marks which can be easily washed away. We always give extra yardage for seam & damage allowances.
- Hook & Loop are custom cut to your specifications. No returns accepted.
- Elastics are custom cut to your specifications. No returns accepted.
- Snaps & some elastics are packaged by weight so count is approximate. Pricing reflects possible minor quantity discrepancies.
This information is obtained by industry accepted test methods and represents typical data. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as permission or recommendation to infringe any patent. It is furnished for your general information only and does not represent a warranty or guarantee of Wazoodle Fabrics.
Wazoodle Fabrics makes no representations, collateral agreements, conditions or other warranties of any nature or kind, express or implied, with respect to such information or product and assumes no responsibility as to the accuracy or the suitability of the information or product for purchaser’s intended uses. The purchaser should conduct its own tests to determine the suitability of the material for their particular application.
The foregoing statements shall supersede the terms and conditions, whether express or implied, of any separate agreement of purchase and sale between Wazoodle and the purchaser.