Wooly Nylon Jumbo Threads are made from 100% nylon & these large cones (22,000 yards) can be used with a professional quality thread stand.
No Returns Policy
All our orders are custom and cut to size. Due to the nature of our process, we are unable to accept any returns or exchanges.
- All natural fiber fabrics may have small holes, runs, etc. in the fabric. These are out of our control, however we take precaution & send you extra yardage in lieu of the defect.
- All bolts & rolls may have a +/- 10% variation. Discounted pricing reflects any discrepancies.
- Bolts & Rolls Seam & Damage Allowance - May contain seams where two ends of the fabric are sewn or taped together or marks which can be easily washed away. We always give extra yardage for seam & damage allowances.
- Hook & Loop are custom cut to your specifications. No returns accepted.
- Elastics are custom cut to your specifications. No returns accepted.
- Snaps & some elastics are packaged by weight so count is approximate. Pricing reflects possible minor quantity discrepancies.
This information is obtained by industry accepted test methods and represents typical data. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as permission or recommendation to infringe any patent. It is furnished for your general information only and does not represent a warranty or guarantee of Wazoodle Fabrics.
Wazoodle Fabrics makes no representations, collateral agreements, conditions or other warranties of any nature or kind, express or implied, with respect to such information or product and assumes no responsibility as to the accuracy or the suitability of the information or product for purchaser’s intended uses. The purchaser should conduct its own tests to determine the suitability of the material for their particular application.
The foregoing statements shall supersede the terms and conditions, whether express or implied, of any separate agreement of purchase and sale between Wazoodle and the purchaser.
Copyrights & Trademarks
AKASTiq® is a registered trademark of AKAS Tex.
Dri-QWick™ is a registered trademark of AKAS Tex.
ECO-PUL™ is a registered trademark of AKAS Tex.
ProCare® is a registered trademark of AKAS Tex.
ProCool® is a registered trademark of AKAS Tex.
ProECO® is a registered trademark of AKAS Tex.
ProSoft® is a registered trademark of AKAS Tex.
Stretch-FIT™ is a registered trademark of AKAS Tex.
TransWICK™ is a registered trademark of AKAS Tex.
SILVADUR™ is a registered trademark of DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
REPREVE® is a registered trademark of Unifi, Inc.
COOLMAX® is a registered trademark of The LYCRA Company.
Lycra is a registered trademark of The LYCRA Company.
Zorb® is a registered trademark of Wazoodle Fabrics.
Can I use your brand information on my products?
Yes, it is possible, however please see the Licensing FAQ for all the requirements.
We're here to help you Find the Right Fabric for Your Project
Why Wazoodle Fabrics?
1+ Million Yards of American-Made Fabrics In Stock
Huge Selection of High-Quality Eco-Friendly Fabrics
Our goal is to help you efficiently find fabrics that fulfill your unique wants and needs. Our Fabric Finder can save you some time while you shop if you have a specific type of fabric or end product in mind. However, If you would like to get a curated recommendation for your specific application, contact us and we'd love to help!