- Blog Articles
100% Free of PFAS & PFOA.
Premium quality Pointelle is extremely soft and luxurious.
Provides a soft layer next to the skin and is perfect for undergarments.
Manufactured with no harmful chemicals or finishes.
CPSIA compliant, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
Pointelle is a lightweight, cotton knit fabric with subtle openwork, usually in a geometric pattern, that adds a delicate texture to T-shirts, pajamas and children's clothing, as well as cardigans, sweaters, and skirts
Country of Origin: Made in USA
Manufacturer: AKAS Tex
Fabric Content: A proprietary blend of cotton & polyester fibers engineered for high performance
📚 Read about Fiber Content for Fabrics - Labeling Made Easy
Fabric Weight: 150 GSM / 4.4 ounces per square yard
Fabric Width: 60" wide / 152 cm wide
Approx. Stretch (Length): Minimal
Approx. Stretch (Width): 10%
Quantity Information: Quantity = number of continuous yards., Orders of more than 10 yards may ship in more than 1 piece. If you would like a continuous piece, please leave a comment & we will try to accommodate your request., Seconds quality material may not ship in completed lengths. They may be in several cut pieces not less than 18" or so.
Care Instructions: Pre-wash for shrinkage if needed, Wash hot, Dry medium, No Fabric softener
Important Note about Shrinkage: All natural fiber knits will shrink further. Percent shrinkage has been tested in a controlled lab. It may vary under different wash/dry conditions and from batch to batch. It is recommended to test shrinkage on a small piece first and then pre-wash whole yardage at the setting that your finished stitched item will be washed.
No Returns Policy
All our orders are custom and cut to size. Due to the nature of our process, we are unable to accept any returns or exchanges.
- All natural fiber fabrics may have small holes, runs, etc. in the fabric. These are out of our control, however we take precaution & send you extra yardage in lieu of the defect.
- All bolts & rolls may have a +/- 10% variation. Discounted pricing reflects any discrepancies.
- Bolts & Rolls Seam & Damage Allowance - May contain seams where two ends of the fabric are sewn or taped together or marks which can be easily washed away. We always give extra yardage for seam & damage allowances.
- Hook & Loop are custom cut to your specifications. No returns accepted.
- Elastics are custom cut to your specifications. No returns accepted.
- Snaps & some elastics are packaged by weight so count is approximate. Pricing reflects possible minor quantity discrepancies.
This information is obtained by industry accepted test methods and represents typical data. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as permission or recommendation to infringe any patent. It is furnished for your general information only and does not represent a warranty or guarantee of Wazoodle Fabrics.
Wazoodle Fabrics makes no representations, collateral agreements, conditions or other warranties of any nature or kind, express or implied, with respect to such information or product and assumes no responsibility as to the accuracy or the suitability of the information or product for purchaser’s intended uses. The purchaser should conduct its own tests to determine the suitability of the material for their particular application.
The foregoing statements shall supersede the terms and conditions, whether express or implied, of any separate agreement of purchase and sale between Wazoodle and the purchaser.