- Blog Articles
100% Free of PFOS, PFOA, lead, dioxins, heavy metals & BPA; Free from phthalates: contains no DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP and DnOP.
Our premium Made in the USA double-sided Merino wool interlock is luxuriously soft & silky, with a smooth finish.
We use only use the best source for the lush wool fibers—the finest Merino sheep raised in Vermont, USA.
This fabric is scoured at high temperatures to remove any dirt and defects so it’s completely pure and clean.
Available in natural color.
Natural wicking to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
Perfect for high-end apparel.
Country of Origin: Made in USA
Manufacturer: AKAS Tex
Fabric Content: A proprietary blend of merino wool fibers engineered for high performance
📚 Read about Fiber Content for Fabrics - Labeling Made Easy
Fabric Weight: 300 GSM / 9 ounces per square yard
Fabric Width: 30" - 32" tubular (60" - 64" when cut open) / 76 cm - 81 cm tubular (152 cm - 162 cm when cut open)
Approx. Shrinkage (Length): 10%
Approx. Shrinkage (Width): 5%
Quantity Information: Quantity = number of continuous yards., Orders of more than 10 yards may ship in more than 1 piece. If you would like a continuous piece, please leave a comment & we will try to accommodate your request., Seconds quality material may not ship in completed lengths. They may be in several cut pieces not less than 18" or so.
Care Instructions: Hand wash, Lay flat to dry, No Fabric softener, No Bleach, No Chlorine
No Returns Policy
All our orders are custom and cut to size. Due to the nature of our process, we are unable to accept any returns or exchanges.
- All natural fiber fabrics may have small holes, runs, etc. in the fabric. These are out of our control, however we take precaution & send you extra yardage in lieu of the defect.
- All bolts & rolls may have a +/- 10% variation. Discounted pricing reflects any discrepancies.
- Bolts & Rolls Seam & Damage Allowance - May contain seams where two ends of the fabric are sewn or taped together or marks which can be easily washed away. We always give extra yardage for seam & damage allowances.
- Hook & Loop are custom cut to your specifications. No returns accepted.
- Elastics are custom cut to your specifications. No returns accepted.
- Snaps & some elastics are packaged by weight so count is approximate. Pricing reflects possible minor quantity discrepancies.
This information is obtained by industry accepted test methods and represents typical data. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as permission or recommendation to infringe any patent. It is furnished for your general information only and does not represent a warranty or guarantee of Wazoodle Fabrics.
Wazoodle Fabrics makes no representations, collateral agreements, conditions or other warranties of any nature or kind, express or implied, with respect to such information or product and assumes no responsibility as to the accuracy or the suitability of the information or product for purchaser’s intended uses. The purchaser should conduct its own tests to determine the suitability of the material for their particular application.
The foregoing statements shall supersede the terms and conditions, whether express or implied, of any separate agreement of purchase and sale between Wazoodle and the purchaser.